Professional One stop home tuition agency
All Home Tuition 21 tutors are qualified to teach. Many also have certifications or licenses for specific subjects.
Register As Tutor
Please kindly read the following Terms and conditions before you register as a tutor. You have to follow and accept these terms and conditions before you proceed.
Your status must be a Malaysian citizen or expatriate. You need to have minimum academic qualification and good grades in the subjects that you wish to teach.
HOME TUITION 21 will charge you upfront 50% of the 1st month tuition fees as a commission. The subsequent months 100% of the tuition fees will be yours.
Certain case/jobs will have different type of commission arrangements and will be advised by the management to the tutors upfront.
The Management reserves the right to make changes in rate, fees and other charges at any time if such changes are deemed necessary.
3. Termination/ Cancellation of the tuition class
The Management reserves the right to discontinue any tutor’s services and terminate this agreement should there be any discrepancies found.
4. Tutors who created problems, irresponsible and do not co-operate with HOMETUITION 21 will be terminated at once.
5. Tutors/teachers must provide their own transportation.
6. You are required to go to the student’s house to conduct one to one tuition. It is a private home tuition.
7. You can recommend any parents/ students to us and earn RM50 as referral fees from us.
8. The management reserves the right to modify and update the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notification.
9. HOME TUITION 21 will not be liable for any conflict or disagreement between the tutors and students/ parents. We will also not be responsible for any form of damage caused in connection with your use of our website.